Nestled within the space at St Paul's Church and just a short walk from Camberley Town Centre, our nursery school has a much loved outdoor space where children are encouraged to play and move freely between the inside and outside classroom.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 07723 078702, or send us a message using the form below. Whichever you choose, please leave your contact details and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Please read our Privacy Notice which explains how we manage your personal information.
- sets the standards that all early years providers must meet to ensure that children learn and develop well.
- ensures children are kept healthy and safe.
- ensures that children have the knowledge and skills they need to start school.
- a lifetime adventure that allows children to explore in a prepared environment instilling mindfulness, kindness, peace and freedom.
- a way of life that nurtures the body, mind and spirit of children and encourages them to develop into their best possible selves.
- an environment that encourages intrinsic motivation and extended periods of concentration using materials are geared toward specific stages of child development.
- an educational method that begins with observation of the child that utilizes concrete materials that are presented with precision and care that prepare the child for life.